Join me October 22-25, 2017 at the CCH Connections: User Conference in San Francisco.
I’ll be presenting my breakout session, Beyond Technology: The Role of Leadership Development in a Firm of the Future, in the Management Track. Come learn critical leadership skills that you’ll need to grow your practice and thrive as a Firm of the Future, and participate in discussion pods with fellow colleagues!
Here are the top 5 reasons to attend:
- Learn from the experts. Industry–known speakers and facilitators provide valuable information on hot industry topics, trends and technologies that will benefit your firm and your clients.
- Endless networking opportunities. Connect with experts and peers who will give you valuable insight to industry trends and legislative and regulatory changes; meet influential colleagues and generate new solutions to common problems, like increasing profitability and solving staffing challenges.
- Evaluate, learn and earn! Evaluate new software while learning about new enhancements to your existing Wolters Kluwer software and earn up to 20 hours of valuable CPE credit.
- Seven different tracks of session content that is developed exclusively for CPAs to help take you and your firm to the next level.
- Have some fun! Once you’ve soaked in all the knowledge from the speakers and breakout sessions your day will be far from over. Use the evenings to connect with colleagues and experts in a relaxed, fun environment at exciting social events.
Click the button below to learn more and to reserve your spot!